OPTO medical waste incinerator
Medical waste incinerator, also known as: Medical incinerator, Medical waste incinerator, Medical incineration system, Medical incineration system, Medical waste disposal system, Medical waste disposal system, Medical incinerator, Medical waste disposal equipment, etc. AIPT is the company's official distribution representative company. OTPOIn Vietnam, AIPT always brings customers advanced waste treatment systems and high quality
I. Introduction of medical waste incineration technology
1. Field of application
- Medical solid waste (CTRYT) is mainly concentrated in hospitals nationwide, it is listed as hazardous waste. In the hazardous waste composition, there are hazardous wastes such as: clinical wastes group A, B, C, D, E - especially infectious wastes group A, wastes containing many pathogens and pathogenic bacteria in Group E surgery and infectious waste viruses such as dermatological diseases can enter the human body in many ways and ways.
Sharp objects carrying infectious bacteria from the blood such as used needles, gauze swabs can easily scratch and cause infectious diseases. At the same time in medical waste There are also many chemicals that are toxic: genetics, corrosive reactions harmful to the skin, explosive substances. More dangerous are the toxic radioactive substances from the standard of cancer such as: X-ray, radiotherapy.
2.Experience of waste treatment system by pyrolysis technology
Understand the health and environmental dangers of the environment and people, Opto Vietnam Company We bring medical waste treatment solutions by technology "Medical solid waste pyrolysis incorporates cyclon dust absorption and filtration systems" ensure that the exhaust gas meets the quality standards of environmental emissions, according to Vietnamese standards BVMTQCVN 30:2012/ BTNMT
- The furnace is designed to be strong and compact, meeting the standards (IS0 9001, ISO 14001, CE) in terms of quality, high efficiency, thoroughly handling various types of mixed waste, especially medical waste treatment
- Complete combustion and incineration of pathogenic microorganisms, pollutants and volume of solids is greatly reduced.
- Continuous working time is 20 hours / day and 7 days / week
- Treating waste quickly, reducing the volume of waste by up to 95% of the original volume
- Incinerator capacity: 15-500 kg / h
- Medical waste incinerator includes 2 main combustion chambers with special design to maximize combustion efficiency
- The control panel displays all the functions of the incinerator and the operating status. The parameters will be displayed and integrated warning and safety system
- The temperature of the combustion chamber is easily monitored and controlled by the control panel
- Low installation, operation and maintenance costs for high economic efficiency
- Long furnace life from 10 ~ 15 years
- Use of human resources at the facility, does not require high professional qualifications, simple operation and easy to use
II. Structure diagram and working principle of OPTO medical waste incinerators
1.The structure of medical waste incinerators
2. Diagram of treatment process of medical incineration system
3.Operation principle of medical waste incinerator
OPTO's medical waste incinerator system operates on the principle of compulsory fire. The temperature in the furnace is always maintained at high temperatures, the combustion chambers are controlled and supplied with oxygen by circulating fan ID for the combustion process to take place.
- Primary combustion chamber: The hospital's waste is first collected and sorted into standard medical waste bags and then collected in a waste disposal area (medical incinerator). Here classified waste will be put into primary combustion chamber. The primary saddle is designed with 3 layers: the outside is made of stainless steel, in the middle is a cooling layer, the inside of the furnace is made of high-temperature resistant steel. The primary chamber door is designed with 25x25cm size kicks to allow easy disposal of waste into the combustion chamber. Oil nozzles are placed in the combustion chamber just below the burner to allow complete combustion of waste. After the waste is put into the primary chamber, the burner will ignite to burn the waste. ID air blower is responsible for supplying oxygen into the furnace through the air nozzles inside the furnace wall for optimal combustion. The temperature in the primary chamber is maintained at around 650 ~ 900ºC during the fire. When the temperature reaches the setpoint, the oil nozzle automatically switches off to save fuel.
- Secondary combustion chamber: During the pyrolysis process of waste in primary combustion chamber, it will generate toxic gases such as CO2, NOx, SOx, Dioxin ... These gases will be directed through the secondary combustion chamber. In the secondary combustion chamber, the oil nozzle will ignite and operate continuously in the process to ignite the toxic gases and maintain the temperature from 900 ~ 1100ºC and retention time ≥ 2 seconds to ensure complete combustion of gases. poison born. The structure of the secondary combustion chamber consists of: the interior of the secondary chamber is a refractory brick that holds heat and radiation to ensure high temperature maintenance, the exterior is made of stainless steel sheet.
- NAOH spray tower: 442/5000 Emissions after exiting the secondary combustion chamber will pass through chemical injection tower. Inside the spray tower is designed with a nozzle connected to the chemical container. Chemical pumps will continuously pump absorbing chemicals (NaOH) to neutralize and reduce heat emissions. Pump flow is adjusted on valves to ensure sufficient chemical injection. The structure of the absorption tower is composed of heat-resistant cement inside, stainless steel outer plate.
- Cyclon dust settling system: The exhaust gas will continue to be directed through the cyclone dust treatment system, at the bottom of the fan ID will create a vortex force that will cause the dust components to settle and only exhaust gas will escape. Underneath the cyclon system is a door for cleaning and removing dust during operation.
- Chimney:The exhaust gas after being treated in the previous cycles will be carried through the chimney and go out, the exhaust gas now is colorless, odorless and does not pollute the environment and meets Vietnamese standards.
- Exhaust gas output parameters after being treated by medical waste treatment system
- Total dust: <10 mgr / Nm3
– Carbon monoxide: < 50 mgr/Nm3
– HCl: < 10 mgr/Nm3
– HF: < 1 mgr/Nm3
– SO2: < 50 mgr/Nm3
– Dioxins and furans: < 0.1 mgr/Nm3
– T.O.C: < 10 mgr/Nm3
– Cadmium: < 0.05 mgr/Nm3
- Mercury: <0.05 mgr / Nm3
– Kim loại nặng khác: < 0.5 mgr/Nm3
- Ash: <3%